Pages

Was Your Residency Worth it?

vendredi 15 juillet 2016

Exceeded my expectations, just wrapped up my 3rd year post-PGY1, the # of doors open and the opportunities available to me now is more than what I expected.

But the first three months post-PGY1 were rough, lots of no call backs and hobbling together full time work between two per diem positions. Then one place opened up an FTE for me. The rest just snowballed.

I think the jesus juice is in the residency AND multi years of experience.

Curious to see the responses for fresh residents and those practicing for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Recommended article from FiveFilters.org: Most Labour MPs in the UK Are Revolting.



Was Your Residency Worth it?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire