Pages

retake policy for allopathic schools

vendredi 15 juillet 2016

SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
I've had a pretty rough undergraduate experience personally to say the least. I am entering my 3rd year (junior) as barely a sophomore credit wise after taking a semster off and refocusing on what I want for myself. I only have a 2.07 overall with a 3.7 in my sciences. I have retaken 2 FS courses and want to retake 3 more FS courses that I slacked in my freshman year. If I get my these final C's off my GPA it'll bump up above a 3.1-3.2 overall if I do so but i'm not sure what the policy for course retakes are for MD schools and how they're considered in the decision making process?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Recommended article from FiveFilters.org: Most Labour MPs in the UK Are Revolting.



retake policy for allopathic schools

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire