Pages

Classes just for fun during gap year?

vendredi 15 juillet 2016

I'm applying this cycle (so I can't attest to how exactly doing this pans out), but I did/am doing something similar ... And I say, "YES!". If your story/application/etc. makes it clear that you've been committed to medicine, I can't understand how demonstrating a love of learning will discredit your application. Of course (like OP stated), stick with your clinical volunteering, and perhaps add some additional shadowing experiences as well.

Personally, I'm in the middle of a 1.5 year-long "gap" and I've taken non-science graduate courses, shadowed a wonderful physician, and volunteered in multiple research settings. PM me if you have any questions. :)

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Recommended article from FiveFilters.org: Most Labour MPs in the UK Are Revolting.



Classes just for fun during gap year?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire