Pages

Question about canceling the DAT exam

vendredi 15 juillet 2016
Hello guys,

I have a question in regards to the DAT cancellation. My plan was to take it this summer but I decided that I'm going to apply next year, and take the DAT next year as well. Are there any consequences for doing this? I know that I'm going to lose my $420:sour: but will the dental schools know that I already signed up for it? or is my application going to look bad? or something else?

I appreciate all of your help!

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Recommended article from FiveFilters.org: Most Labour MPs in the UK Are Revolting.



Question about canceling the DAT exam

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire