Pages

In-State Schools Question

vendredi 15 juillet 2016
I have a quick question. (Sorry if it has been answered before)

I noticed that some med schools tend to accept in-state students. Now for me that doesn't work in any event, being/going to be a international student in any event. Now what if I am a international student but I went to the same state for undergrad (full 4 years) but other than staying in the state for the university I never been to the state before. Does that qualify me as in-state? If it doesn't qualify me then will the school atleast consider that I went to the same state for undergrad (for 4 years) or will it be to the point that it wont matter and the school will see me as a out-of state.

Much thanks for any response. ;D

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Recommended article from FiveFilters.org: Most Labour MPs in the UK Are Revolting.



In-State Schools Question

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire