Pages

Ask your random questions about AADSAS here!

vendredi 15 juillet 2016

I guess I'll bite. I am on track to be in the first batch. What can I do now to prepare myself for June 1st?

I've already got all of my letters written on BYU's letter tracker, plus a 5th letter that I will get directly on the aadsas. I've written a rough draft personal statement that I will finish after Thursday (when I take the DAT). I have my grade transcripts ready to be transcribed over. I will also think of any and all EC activities and all of my shadowing, and have it ready to be officially put in the aadsas.

So I guess more specific questions, is it pretty straightforward to transcribe your grades into the AADSAS system? I know you send them a copy of the official transcript (planning on walking over on day 1 so my school can send it in) so they verify it.

Also, since I'm taking my DAT on the 19th, and the cycle opens on the first, will my official DAT scores be uploaded by that point? If they aren't, and I'm done with everything else, should I submit the application before the DAT is officially in there or should I wait?

Thanks for the thread! I'm sure I'll have more questions on the 1st.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Recommended article from FiveFilters.org: Most Labour MPs in the UK Are Revolting.



Ask your random questions about AADSAS here!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire