Pages

Admissions time!! Ask Me Anything (within reason) pre-meds

vendredi 15 juillet 2016
Hello pre-meds,

I know right now is admissions time and many of you are probably scrambling to get your apps in. If you have any questions for me, please feel free to ask. If I have an answer, I will respond as promptly as I can, but please be patient. I want to help you guys navigate this crazy process, so please let me know as I have been there. I won't have a ton of time to do this, but I will try my best. Also, I will not answer questions that could reveal identities and whatnot, so I will simply respond with a "Thank you for your question" if I get one of those. Now... fire away!

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Recommended article from FiveFilters.org: Most Labour MPs in the UK Are Revolting.



Admissions time!! Ask Me Anything (within reason) pre-meds

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire